One Mrs. Obiageli Ezeuboaja, and her house boy, Chikamso, have
passed away in their sleep in Umuchiana village, Ekwulobia, Anambra State.


Her husband, Bernard Ezeuboaja, reported the incident on Wednesday at Aguata Police Station.

Bernard Ezeuboaja discovered that his wife one Obiageli Ezeuboaja aged 65 years and her house boy one Chikamso aged about 12 years slept and never woke up after he opened the door and saw their lifeless bodies.

Following the report, Police detectives attached to Aguata division visited the scene and rushed victims to the hospital for medical attention but they were all certified death on arrival by a medical doctor.


Preliminary investigation revealed that the deceased set a charcoal fire in order to warm the room due to cold weather leaving all the windows closed and without ventilation.


Meanwhile, the charcoal container was recovered as exhibit while corpses deposited at Ekwulobia hospital mortuary for autopsy.


An investigation is ongoing to ascertain the circumstances surrounding the incident.

Post a Comment


Share your contents with us, whatever you wish or wanted us to put on this platform.

Videos, pictures, leaks etc via Odewoleo@gmail.com

And it would be posted