Lady get burnt and dies while answering a phone call close to a cooking gas

Tragedy struck after a beautiful Nigerian lady suffered a severe injury from a burning cooking gas after she answered a call close to the gas.


Friends took to Facebook to share photos of her burns after the incident as they prayed for her to survive. Unfortunately, her health took a turn for the worse and she died.

The sad news of her death was shared today, 4th July on Facebook by Okechukwu Christabel Chetanwa. Christabel went on to warn people to desist from answering phone calls near a cooking gas, says it’s dangerous.

Post a Comment

0 Comments