Phone catches fire in Man’s bag in China – video

Phone catches fire in Man’s bag in China

terrifying video of a Samsung phone catching fire inside a man’s bag in China is gone viral on social media.

The 51-second video shared by the South China Morning Post is shocking people in which a man can be seen walking on a crowded street and his bag suddenly catches fire.

Download

Join our telegram group and get latest sex videos, leak videos, Onlyfans videos and our update via Here

have a leak? chat with us, need a talk on relationships, need an advice on any issue?, want to donate and support us? We are on Whatsapp for the purpose only via Here


Leave a Reply 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


%d bloggers like this: